Playlab Classroom FAQ
1. What is a Playlab Classroom?
Playlab Classroom is an application that can help children, especially at the preschool level in more effective and interesting learning. It has a lot of games that will test your child’s mind by school core subjects such as Bahasa Melayu, English, Science, Mathematics, and Islamic Education.
2. Why should I pay for it?
Playlab Classroom includes more than 75 interactive games and you will get full game versions. Children can learn about subjects in school, namely Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics, Science, and Islamic Studies. Parents can also monitor children’s learning development.
3. How do I install the Playlab Classroom?
You can install the Playlab Classroom on the Play store/App store when you have an internet connection via Wi-Fi or mobile data. Open Play store / App Store, tap on a Playlab Classroom, and then tap “Install”.
4. What payment methods are accepted/ How do I pay for the subscription?
Currently, payments can be made online, i.e. online banking by various types of banks. you just need to select the bank you want to use to make the payment and it goes directly to the bank’s website.
5. How many games/levels can I play if I subscribe?
If you have successfully subscribed, you will get access to play all the games available in this application. It depends on the duration and type of subscription.
6. If I change to a new phone, will the progress in the Playlab Classroom be saved?
It is no problem if you want to switch to a new phone. You can still get your data while in the previous Playlab Classroom account as long as you are logged in using the same account i.e. email and password.
7. How can I contact the Playlab Classroom team for my questions and feedback?
If you have any questions, you can contact us at + 6011-1077 6639 (Hotline) or email@example.com . You can also share any feedback on the Playlab Classroom app on our Facebook page: Cool Code Playlab and Instagram: @coolcodeplaylab.
8. How to win each task?
When you successfully pass a level in a mini-game, you will receive one star as a reward. Then, you just have to complete all the available stars and can go to the next task.
9. How can I check the performance chart in the overall game?
Parents or guardians can find out the child’s developmental level of learning by browsing the Playlab Classroom website. You just need to log in to the website using the same account in the Playlab Classroom application. There will display data collected from games that your child has played.
10. How to check my subscription status?
You can check the status of your subscription in My Subsciption section on the Playlab Classroom website.
11. How to update Playlab Classroom application to the latest version?
You can update this application to the latest version by going to the Play Store or App Store and type “Playlab Classroom” on the search bar. Find the application in the list and click on the Update button.
12. How to login or log out?
- To login on the website, the first thing you need to do is type “https://playlabclassroom.com/”” on the browser search bar. Click the Login button on the top right corner of the website and fill in your registered email and password. Then, you’re good to go!
- To log out, click on your username on the top right corner of the website dashboard,and click the Logout button.
- For the application, you can log in by entering your registered email and password on the first page when you open up the Playlab Classroom application. Then, click the login button to start!
- If you want to logout of the application, you just have to click the back button on the top left corner up to the home page. Click the Logout button on the top left corner.
13. How to register a new account?
If you’re a new user, you can register your account on the Playlab Classroom website. Click the Register button on the top right corner of the website, and you’ll be directed to the register form. Fill in the form and click the register button. You’ll need to verify your email first and done.
14. What is the maximum number of users that can be created at one time?
You can create up to 3 users at a time in the Playlab Classroom app. All three user data will be displayed on the Playlab Classroom website. You can also edit the user’s details such as name and profile picture whenever you want.
15. How to change language on the application?
You can change the language on the main page of the Playlab Classroom application. Press the MY button for Malay and EN for English on the top right corner.